Go! Because One Is Too Many Team
Join SIDS Resources and Go! Because One Is Too Many Team to help raise money for SIDS Resources. The money raised will go to support safe sleep education, which includes providing safe pack-n-play yards for safe sleep to families in need; in addition to grief support for families who have lost babies.
Go! Because One Is Too Many Team Events
Race Weekend is April 5 & 6, 2014
- GO! St. Louis Marathon (raise $500 Minimum for SIDS Resources)
- GO! St. Louis Half Marathon (raise $500 Minimum for SIDS Resources)
- GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay (raise $500 pp Minimum for SIDS Resources)
- GO! St. Louis 5K Run/Walk (raise $250 Minimum for SIDS Resources)
Go! Because One is Too Many Benefits
- Your entry fee
- Two official team t-shirts (Go! Because One Is Too Many and Go! St. Louis)
- 12 week training program with Big River Running Company
- Fundraising Tips
Join our team! Getting started is easy!
Click here and download the commitment form. Fill it out and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to SIDS Resources Go! Because One is Too Many Team, 1120 S. Sixth Street, St. Louis, MO 63104. Once we receive your form, we will email you with further instructions for race registration under Go! Because One Is Too Many Team.
Once we send you the registration link and codes, simply follow the instructions and register for one of the four races. Be sure to select SIDS Resources as your chosen charity team when you sign up. Just a side note – spots for the 5k and marathon relay sell out quickly. You will receive a link with information on creating your fundraising page under Go! Because One Is Too Many Team on Crowdrise.com.
Now, on to the fun stuff! Once you’ve registered for the race and created your customized fundraising webpage, you’ll be off to the races! Spread the word about your participation with Go! Because One Is Too Many Team and this worthy cause to family, friends, and coworkers.